Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A – General
(2) We must reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time.
B – Contract
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products as well as the prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “BUY” apply.
(3) These conditions are made for orders of usual commercial volume. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume, please contact us first at sales(at)qwstion.com.
C – Colors and Sizes
(2) Sizing is indicated in the product description section and should be considered prior to buying if the sizing is what is needed. By checking these details, unnecessary returns can be avoided, including the ecological impact.
D – Prices and Payments
(2) Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, Amex, JCB and Paypal
(3) The total cost of your items ordered plus shipping fees (if applied) will be billed to your credit card.
(4) This does not include any taxes, duties, import fees or customs fees charged by your local government outside the EU, Switzerland or the US. As customs policies vary widely by country, we cannot anticipate what these charges will be, please contact your local government or post office for more information. We kindly offer you an estimation based on our experience, please send a message to onlineshop(at)qwstion.com
E – Delivery
(2) Delivery is made at your risk and expense.
(3) The advised dates of delivery may change because of events beyond our control.
(5) For countries that are not displayed on the country list delivery cannot be guaranteed. For further information, feel free to contact us by email at onlineshop(at)qwstion.com.
(6) If a parcel is returned or re-routed, because the address was incomplete or incorrect, because you refused to accept it or because you didn't pick it up at your FedEx station in time, you will be charged for the shipping costs back to us.
F – Your Rights of Return
2) Please send an email with your order number and your return reasons (we are happy to receive feedback anyway) prior to sending at returns(at)qwstion.com. After our approval for return, please return the product to the address displayed on the delivery note.
(3) We will control all returned products and reimburse your payment (duties, taxes and other expenses excluded) if the product is fine. This means: all goods must be returned in original condition along with a copy of your invoice/delivery note with its original package. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We have to dismiss the returned product if:
- The product shows signs of visible use
- The product returns without original packaging and/or product tags
- The product is damaged as a result of return transport
(4) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price paid and the return shipping cost. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as
- Natural wear and tear
- Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters
- Signs of improper use
- Interference by the customer or a third person
- Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
The items can be sent to address displayed on the delivery note sent to you by returns(at)qwstion.com
All refunds will be issued based upon the original form of payment.
(5) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport company which provides a track & trace service.
(6) Special-priced items are final sale – no exchanges, returns, or warranty.
G – Our Right
H – Reservation of Proprietary Rights
I – Warranty
(2) It is up to you to control the products upon delivery and to notify us within 24 months. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Austrian law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not effected.
J – Security
K – Copyrights
L – Miscellanious
(2) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.