default: simple, FTSNWHV1 parent: configurable, Template_sku_8036
Flap Tote Small / Bananatex®
Incl. all taxes and fees
Free shipping (above USD 115)
Delivery within 3–6 working days
The ‘Small’ version of our Bananatex Flap Tote combines timeless aesthetics with circular thinking in a truly versatile everyday item.
Our long-lasting and waterproof fabric made from 100% naturally grown banana fiber provides the perfect base for the timeless Flap Tote. A generous flap fastening and our signature functionality complete the package. Wear it as a backpack or tote: both is possible thanks to the unique Simple Strap System. Daily essentials are quickly accessible when you need them, via YKK-side-zipper and several pockets. Inside it’s lined with GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton and a natural Merino wool felt protective compartment which keeps devices safe and weight low.
Responsibly made form plants, with circularity at it’s heart: the natural Bananatex® material is fully biodegradable, while the hardware can be removed and recycled at the end of its bag life.
Explore the Collection
Learn more about Bananatex®
- felt padded laptop compartment that fits up to a 13" MacBookPro®
- 2 inside pockets
- 1 zipper pocket with key hook
- separate shell fabric compartment inside
- quick-access zipper pocket on the back
- side-access with zipper
- transforms into backpack with adjustable simple-strap-system®
- vegetable tanned leather details
- YKK® metal zipper with cotton tape
- FabricBananatex® – 100% naturally grown Abacá (banana plant) – Ruco®-Dry Eco Plus water-repellent treatment (surface) & waterproof natural wax coating (backside)
- Lining100% merino wool
- Leatherbrown vegetable-tanned cowhide
- Size(L×W×H)35x26x12 cm
- Volume11 l
- Weight0.65 kg
Care & Warranty
If needed, hand wash your QWSTION item using a soft cloth and lukewarm water. Air dry thoroughly, leather and metal parts should be washed and dried extra carefully. Do not machine wash or tumble dry. QWSTION products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for two years from original date of purchase. This applies when used for the purpose intended and under normal conditions.